An excellent game of vengeance. 10/10, would lure Fortunato with a bottle of wine and then seal him in the catacombs of the Montresor's again.
A downloadable solo roleplaying game
You're circling the room, french perfume on your hair and skin, white silk - or is it a red suit? Luring your target to that spot you planned in your head. You'll take them to the balcony three storeys up, the bed where you hid a poisoned needle, or maybe down to the pier where you'll hold his head down until his last breath is gone.
* * *
RUTHLESS is a game about vengeance, love and tragedy. Your beloved and paramour has wronged you in some dastardly way and now you are here to exact great, terrible, beautiful revenge.
RUTHLESS comes in two pages. In it, the game lets you:
- Play a solo, narrative thriller game in the vein of Gone Girl - where you are the one out for blood. Pure fatale fantasy goodness.
- Immerse and transform yourself in a vengeful tale filled with confidence, empowerment and control. Become an unstoppable force of revenge.
- Use and rely on your own literal confidence to resolve tasks. Do you feel no doubts in your next murderous plot? It will happen perfectly.
- Generate dark, evocative stories by creating personalised playlists. Make your vengeance sound kickass and bloody.
- Print out in sleek black-and-white in either PDF or in an ever-reliable word document.
Made for the Libre Baskerville Jam.
This is apparently a game written from the Outside with absolutely no editing or thought put into it. The Outside, it turns out, is an angry, bloodthirsty thing.
Click download now to get access to the following files: