It's pretty good but Magic Swords is better
A downloadable mecha roleplaying game
MONOLOCK is a game of horror, survival and sacrifice.
MONOLOCK is played with 3-5 players, all part of a mecha squadron attempting to survive and flee the Predator - an unrelenting foe who they can't see nor fight. To play, players will pull from a central Jenga tower to determine their fates.
MONOLOCK comes in two pages. In it, the game lets you:
- Choose from 5 unique pilots. Each with their own Advantages to survive the escape.
- Run a GM-less, quick-prep game of survival cat-and-mouse horror.
- Create atmospheric, tight escapes and confrontations against the Predator as it hunts you down.
- Generate tension and horror in your environment with a whole list of tables for location, complications and details for the Predator.
- Narrate dramatic deaths and monologues as the Predator compromises your comms channels.
- Print out in either sleek, gritty BLACK or an easier, less demanding INVERTED/WHITE colour document.
MONOLOCK is free to use & remix, and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Made for the Emotional Mecha Jam.
Click download now to get access to the following files: