A pleasant little hack of Grant Howitt's Honey Heist, with a couple of nice twists.
A downloadable micro TTRPG
"For too long, you have been locked away. But the time is NOW. You are going to enact the greatest prison break of all time. Two things:
ONE: You have an intricate scheme that requires precise timing.
TWO: You are a GODDAMN SWORD."
Magic Swords is a twelve-page micro TTRPG. Play as enchanted weaponry and enact the perfect escape - if you don't blow everything up first. It's a silly and dramatic game for a different kind of sword and sworcery.
In these twelve pages, you'll get:
- A cutting-edge process to generate your own unique magic sword with their own criminal pasts. Play as sacred knives or FLAMING KATANAS.
- Simple rules to do what magic swords can do.
- A GM-side sheet to generate the Warden, prison, security features and what the team needs to escape.
- BONUS content including tables for a secret backstories, plot twists and Complications the Warden has planned for you.
- Some quick tips on how to run a good session.
- And some GLORIOUSLY cute doodles in between.
"The classic dungeon crawl, in reverse. Another reversal: you’re the loot and the adventurers." — Tun Kai Poh, in Role Over Play Dead's review.
In order to download this micro TTRPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Magic Swords is out!Jan 10, 2019