A downloadable mecha roleplaying game
Beyond Human is a game of vulnerabilities and sharing them with each other.
Beyond Human is played with 2 players, a Pilot and their Bond - two people interlinked by emotion, destiny and weakness. Explore their relationship and how they see each other by narrating and drawing out the Pilot's body, its modifications and the secrets it holds.
Beyond Human comes in one page with two supplement diagrams. In it, the game lets you:
- Play as the Pilot: a person who has been irreversibly changed by the modifications placed on them to drive their mech and serve their purpose.
- Play as the Bond: their confidant, their keeper and the one who witnesses every scar, tear and wound underneath those machinations.
- Create fleeting memories and an emotional narrative surrounding a complicated relationship between Pilot and Bond. Will your story be about acceptance and comfort? Or one rooted in doubts and growing pains?
- Literally draw out your story by filling in Pilot Diagrams - share your perception of the Pilot throughout the story and reveal perspectives.
Beyond Human is free to use & remix, and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Made for the Emotional Mecha Jam.
In order to download this mecha roleplaying game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Beyond Human MAJOR UPDATE for Version 2!1 day ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.